Frequent Diner Program
Earn A Discount While You Dine With Us!
New Program launched April 2015
Want to earn a 5–10% discount while you dine with us? Ask your server to sign you up for our frequent diner program; it’s free. Just register with your server, or if you are a member of our existing program, we will switch you over to the new program when you next earn a $5.00 coupon. Here’s how the new program works:
- When you pay, hand your card to the cashier, or use your phone number (alias) if you have set that up at the restaurant.
- For every $1.00 you spend you receive 1 point, every time, then when you make 100 points, you get $5.00 off your next purchase. Earned $s expire after 5 years.
- At certain times we will run promotional point specials where you can earn double points to get you to 100 points faster.
- Provide your birthday and each year we’ll send you a special reward by email when you visit on or around your birthday.
- When you register your card online, we will be able to let you know when specials are occurring, and you will receive 5 bonus points ($5.00) for entering your email address.
- The program is web-based and works across both our Kaka‘ako and Waipahu locations. Check your balance online.
- We partnered with Heartland Payment Systems to bring you this industry leading program. Click the button to register your Frequent Diner/Gift Card (you will be redirected to Heartland).
Gift Card Program
Reward your staff, solve your gift giving dilemma, or treat your Mom with a Highway Inn You Go Grind Gift Card. Whoever you buy it for, they’ll enjoy our ‘ono food and hospitality. You can buy at either of our Kaka‘ako and Waipahu locations, or right here online. Don’t forget to register your card online to preserve the balance.