Celebrating with a Large Group?
We Can Accommodate Groups Large and Small
- For informal gatherings of groups of 6 to 10 guests, use our regular reservation booking at Kaka‘ako (click here) or Waipahu (click here). We’ll hold your reservation for up to 15 minutes after your booking time and seat you when the majority of your party is present.
- Groups of 10 or larger (up to 25) or those who are celebrating something special, such as a birthday, wedding or graduation, should request a Special Event booking.
- Special Event reservations guarantee your seating time with us and are exempt from the 90-minute time limit. These reserved events are subject to a minimum spend, as detailed below, and must place a deposit. No-shows or late cancellations are subject to a fee.
- Pre-ordering for large groups is strongly recommended; we can also serve food ‘ohana-style or customize menus for your group.
- Special Event booking requests must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance and will be confirmed within 48 hours of request.
Minimum-spend amounts are determined by day of week, time of day and number of tables required to accommodate your group size.
|Mon – Thur||Fri and Sat||Sun|
|Open — 2:00 pm
|5:00 pm — Close
CURRENT COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS:
Effective Sept. 13, 2021, in accordance with the City & County of Honolulu Safe Access O‘ahu policies, all guests must show proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within the previous 48 hours in order to enter the establishment. Children under 12 years old are exempt. Please inform all members of your party of this requirement. For more information on Safe Access O‘ahu policies, visit https://www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
In addition, under Governor Ige’s current amended emergency order:
- Groups of up to 10 people may dine together indoors; group members are not required to be from a single household. Groups seated at separate tables may not mingle.
- You must complete a contact tracing form, as required by the Department of Health, to be served.
- Guests may remove their masks when eating or drinking. However, when moving about the restaurant, you must wear your masks and socially distance.