Reservations at Highway Inn Kaka‘ako
Make Your Reservation
Special Event Bookings
If you are celebrating a special occasion with us, such as a birthday, wedding or graduation, please make a Special Event booking. Special Event reservations guarantee your seating time with us and do not require your entire party be present to be seated. Special Event reservations are required for groups larger than 10. Special Event reservations are subject to a deposit payment; requirements can be found here: https://www.myhighwayinn.com/group-booking/
To make a Special Event booking, choose the “Special Event” option in the reservation panel.
- We take reservations only for parties of 6 or larger. Large parties (groups over 10) require 3 days advance reservation (select “Special Event” during booking). Parties without reservations will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. The wait time during peak hours can be approximately one hour and much shorter during off-peak hours.
- The majority of your party must be present before your group will be seated. We have a 15-minute grace period before your reservation is considered a “no-show” and your spot will be given to waiting guests. If you are running late or don’t need your reservation, please give us a call at 808-954-4955 x2 to avoid having your reservation cancelled as a no-show.
- We ask that you be considerate to subsequent guests and limit your dine-in time to 90 minutes. While waiting for your table, we encourage you to preview our menu so you can order right away.
- To expedite your dining experience, we ask that you pay on a single check. Please inform your server before ordering if you plan to split the check. We do not split checks for groups of 10 or larger, unless you have made previous arrangements with our management team.
- An automatic gratuity of 18% is added to the check for groups of 6 or more.
- When you arrive, let our host know you have a reservation. Only 1 person from your party should check in to avoid confusion.
Mahalo nui for choosing Highway Inn at Kaka‘ako and we look forward to your visit.
Current Covid-19 Requirements:
Effective March 6, 2022, City & County of Honolulu Safe Access O‘ahu has been discontinued. You are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test.